Monday, June 6, 2011

Bertolli Spaghetti & Meatballs Review

I decided to make the spaghetti and meatball recipe last night. Let me begin by saying that I have an issue with making meatballs. I never get them right, they either end up all mashed or not in the right shape. So, I was rather hesitant to attempt this recipe, but as luck would have it, they turned out right!

The meatball recipe is easy enough and I also used a 1/2 pound of ground pork with the ground beef to keep the meatballs moist. The recipe is dead on when it says it makes 12 meatballs, they are pretty large so this is a filling meal.

The sauce itself is amazingly good for a jar sauce. It tastes fresh and has chopped tomatoes and garlic in it. Bertolli is a bit more expensive than the other sauces and it is totally worth it. Well, in my opinion. I really enjoyed this recipe and I think it will be on the menu more often now. I know that I will be making the meatballs and sauce to make subs as well. We will see how that turns out and maybe I will put the recipe here too.Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is on the menu today?