Saturday, September 3, 2011

Monkey Bread

I made the monkey bread today and I have a few pictures of the process, so here they are!

016

This is the beginning, before I realized I missed a few ingredients!

017

This is all the ingredients. It really is not complicated.

018

Granulated sugar and cinnamon

019

How the biscuits are cut up.

020

Beginning to layer the sugar coated biscuit pieces with raisins

021

Layered sugar coated biscuit pieces with raisins, melted butter and brown sugar on top

022 

Just out of the oven after 30 minutes

023

Finished product, turned out of pan after cooling 10 mins. Looks yummy!

 

So you can see, it is not difficult. Maybe a bit time consuming, but on a weekend or day off it is perfect! Not to mention to smell of cinnamon in your house. Yum! I am now going to have some. Have a great day! Ciao!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this, Tawnya! I wasn't familiar with monkey bread and now you're the second person to mention it this morning. Sounds like some great cosmic hint that I'm supposed to make monkey bread!

    Ben
    http://kissthecook-ben.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

What is on the menu today?