Monday, March 8, 2010

A Food Discovery

So in the interest of being honest here, I normally do not like anything diet or fat free. Anything low calorie I normally run the other way from because along with diet, fat free, and low calorie there is normally not any taste. At. All. Which is why I don't like this kind of stuff.


I have recently made a stunning discovery, at least to me anyway. Yoplait puts out this fat free yogurt that I absolutely adore! They have some really great flavors like apple turnover, Boston creme pie, strawberries and bananas, etc... The thing is that they are really good! I eat at least one a day and they are fat free and low calorie. Go figure.

1 comment:

  1. I love their yogurt!! I buy so many flavors! They are all good.

    ReplyDelete

What is on the menu today?