Sunday, May 29, 2011

Recipe Books

I have these books that are called 'Top Secret Recipes Unlocked'. I love these books because they have a lot of recipes from restaurants that I totally fell in love with there. These books give you the almost exact recipes and they usually turn out the same. So, I have decided that since I have these little gold mines, I will post recipes from them here. I will start with recipes that I want to make eventually and move on to some of the others. There are some that I can not post as they come with pictures on how to assemble the finished product. I will look at those and if it seems too complicated without the picture I will skip that recipe.

Todays dinner was taco salad, which I love. It is quick and easy. Not to mention very customizable. I will post my recipe for that here maybe tomorrow as well. I am kind of tired today and there is nasty weather in the area.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is on the menu today?