Monday, October 6, 2008

Hi Y'All

Well, since I was little I have loved food! I still do... I always say that you can not trust a thin chef... Hehe. So, I am going to transfer my recipes from AOL to here, I hope that you try some of them and love them as I did. I will be adding new ones as I make them, but be forewarned, only the recipes that make the grade will be posted... If you want to share some of your recipes with me, please do so.... I would love for this to be a community recipe blog.... I may even open this up and invite other writers.... So sit back with your beverage and stay awhile!!!

2 comments:

  1. If the AOL journals transfer over ok I will have a recipe journal also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always looking for something new to make for the family...so groovy!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

What is on the menu today?